Workstation Safety Plus
Off the price of this course
Why should you take this course?
This award-winning course will ensure that your business is complying with the Display Screen Equipment (DSE) regulations. Many UK central government departments use Workstation Safety Plus to manage their DSE risk - as do hundreds of private organisations, small to medium-sized businesses and large corporate companies. It is one simple solution which will satisfy any authorities who may carry out a safety audit on your organisation.
Who is it for?
- Staff at all levels.
- Supervisors and managers.
What will be covered?
- How DSE regulations affect all employees and their employer.
- Understanding the risks linked to computer use.
- How to identify their body’s early warning signs of pain and injury.
- Proactive methods to prevent these risks.
- Proper setup of workstation equipment including the desk, chair and other items.
- Appropriate use of rest breaks.
- Workstation Safety Plus also includes a self-assessment to help you further comply with the DSE regulations. It then provides proactive feedback and advice so that your employees take ownership of their own issues and reduce their risk through simple workstation adjustment. The data from this assessment, and any completed actions, is saved into Cardinus' management module PACE allowing quick identification of employees who need further help.
Simply click on add course to basket, follow the checkout process and we will email you the details on how to access the training course.
Complementary courses you may wish to consider
It is an ideal partner for courses such as Safety for Line Managers and Safety for Home Workers as well as for other health and safety in the workplace training we provide such as our H&S Induction course and Health and Safety Essentials.
Not what you’re looking for?
See our full list of online health and safety courses