Why should you take this course?
This course will ensure that staff understand their role in ensuring the safety of people, property and data in any small or medium-sized business.
Who is it for?
- Staff at all levels, in businesses of any size.
- Supervisors and managers.
What will be covered?
- How to maintain office security.
- Safety when working away from the office.
- How to protect information and information assets.
- Proper use of the internet and emails.
- Classifying information - secret, company confidential and for internal use.
- Backing-up data.
- Password security principles.
- Understanding the difference between formal and informal exchanges.
Simply click on add course to basket, follow the checkout process and we will email you the details on how to access the training course.
Complementary courses you may wish to consider
It is an ideal partner for other health and safety training we provide such as our Safety for Home Workers course, Safety for Line Managers, Fire Safety Plus, Effective Risk Assessment and Safe Driving Plus.
You may also be interested in the professional safety audits and services we provide such as Fire Risk Assessment, Asbestos Audit and Business Insurance Valuation.
Not what you’re looking for?
See our full list of online health and safety courses