Manual Handling Plus
Off the price of this course
Why should you take this course?
This training course offers comprehensive manual handling training and surveys in one simple solution. It will ensure that your staff are complying with all manual handling regulations. Many of the world's leading organisations have chosen this Manual Handling Plus course to ensure their staff work safely every day.
Who is it for?
- New staff members who lift products, equipment or supplies during the working day
- Staff at all levels who need refresher training.
- Staff who work in factories, warehouses, in construction or retail.
What will be covered?
- An understanding of the legislation around manual handling.
- The risks associated with poor handling.
- Correct, safe lifting techniques.
- An optional risk survey assessment is included at the end of the e-learning course. The results of this assessment are saved into PACE, the Cardinus management module. Analysis of this data will help you identify employees who need further assessment to avoid the risk of injury.
Simply click on add course to basket, follow the checkout process and we will email you the details on how to access the training course.
Complementary courses you may wish to consider
This course can also be complemented by also taking our Manual Handling for the Office course. For more general health and safety in the workplace training, consider our H&S Induction course, Health and Safety Essentials and Workstation Safety Plus.
Not what you’re looking for?
See our full list of online health and safety courses