Manual Handling for the Office
Off the price of this course
Why should you take this course?
Poor handling in an office setting poses huge risks of accidents and injury to your staff. This course will ensure your staff are suitably trained for the hazards they face and know how to avoid the risk of injury by using correct lifting techniques.
Who is it for?
- New staff members who lift products, equipment or supplies during the working day.
- Office staff at all levels who need refresher training.
What will be covered?
- An understanding of the legislation around manual handling.
- The risks associated with poor handling in the office.
- Correct, safe lifting techniques.
- An optional risk survey assessment is included at the end of the e-learning course. The results of this assessment are saved into PACE, the Cardinus management module. Analysis of this data will help you identify employees who need further assessment to avoid the risk of injury.
Simply click on add course to basket, follow the checkout process and we will email you the details on how to access the training course.
Complementary courses you may wish to consider
This course can also be complemented by also taking our Manual Handling Plus course. For broader health and safety in the workplace training, consider our H&S Induction course, Health and Safety Essentials and Workstation Safety Plus.
Not what you’re looking for?
See our full list of online health and safety courses