Managing Stress at Work
Why should you take this course?
This e-learning course will help employees apply the Health and Safety Executive Management Standards for work-related stress in your workplace. The Management Standards cover six key areas of work design that, if not properly managed, are associated with poor health and well-being, lower productivity and increased sickness absence. The six areas are: design, control, support, relationships, role and change.
Who is it for?
- New supervisors.
- New managers.
- Supervisors and managers in need of refresher training.
What will be covered?
- An understanding of the causes of stress.
- The difference between stress and pressure.
- How stress can affect staff, their families, the business and their team at work.
- Recognising early symptoms of stress.
- How to support staff affected by stress.
- Developing an action plan to show commitment to improving morale and creating a happier and more productive workforce.
Simply click on add course to basket, follow the checkout process and we will email you the details on how to access the training course.
Complementary courses you may wish to consider
You may also want to look at our Stress Indicator. For broader health and safety in the workplace training, consider our H&S Induction course, Health and Safety Essentials and Workstation Safety Plus.
Not what you’re looking for?
See our full list of online health and safety courses