Health & Safety Induction
Why should you take this course?
This e-learning course delivers a thorough and cost-effective health and safety at work induction in around 30 minutes. This Health & Safety Induction can be completed in one sitting or across a number of sessions. The flexibility and convenience of e-learning will help your employees retain the information more easily.
Who is it for?
- New employees - as part of an induction programme.
- Staff members at all levels who need refresher training.
What will be covered?
- An overview of health and safety legislation and its impact on businesses and organisations.
- How to report accidents and near misses.
- The role of first aid.
- Causes of fire and procedures in the event of fire.
- Correct use of workplace equipment and defective equipment.
- Gas and electrical problems.
- Slips, trips and falls.
- Safe driving and vehicle maintenance when on company business,
- An explanation of the types of training required in the workplace e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) training, manual handling, workstation safety and more - see 'What next?' below.
Simply click on add course to basket, follow the checkout process and we will email you the details on how to access the training course.
Complementary courses you may wish to consider
You may also want to use it in conjunction with our Safety for Line Managers course. For further follow-up training this course will direct users to Workstation Safety Plus, Manual Handling Plus, Effective Risk Assessment, Stress Indicator, Safe Driving Plus and Managing Stress at Work.
Not what you’re looking for?
See our full list of online health and safety courses