Health & Safety Essentials
Why should you take this course?
This broad introduction to health and safety in the workplace will raise the awareness of your staff about possible hazards and improve the safety culture in your business or organisation. Quizzes, animations and interactive sequences will hold the attention of your staff and help them retain the information.
Who is it for?
- New employees - as part of an induction programme.
- Staff members at all levels who need refresher training.
What will be covered?
- An overview of why good health and safety practices are important in the workplace.
- Slip, trip and fall hazards and how to avoid them.
- Safe handling of hazardous chemicals.
- Correct emergency evacuation procedures.
- Noise hazards.
- Prevention of electric shocks and fires.
- Machinery operation risks.
- Safe operation of vehicles.
- Good hygiene practices.
- Staff health and fitness.
- Good ergonomics principles.
Simply click on add course to basket, follow the checkout process and we will email you the details on how to access the training course.
Complementary courses you may wish to consider
You may also want to use it in conjunction with our Safety for Line Managers course. For further follow-up training you may want to consider Workstation Safety Plus, Manual Handling Plus, Effective Risk Assessment, Stress Indicator, Safe Driving Plus and Managing Stress at Work.
Not what you’re looking for?
See our full list of online health and safety courses