Online Fire Safety Course with Fire Safety Plus
Why should you take an online fire safety course?
Fire safety training is compulsory for all employees. This e-learning course delivers the necessary training in approximately 30 minutes but still covers all the essentials thoroughly making it a fast, cost-effective and efficient way of delivering training to your team.
Who is the fire safety course for?
- New employees - as part of an induction programme.
- Staff members at all levels who need refresher training.
What is covered in the online fire safety course?
- An overview of fire safety laws.
- Raising awareness of fire safety hazards in the workplace.
- Understanding safe procedures for fire safety evacuations.
- Basic first aid and survival techniques in the event of fire.
- Different fire fighting equipment and when and how to use them.
- Fire safety guidance and policy templates are available alongside this course.
Simply click on add course to basket, follow the checkout process and we will email you the details on how to access the training course.
Complementary courses you may wish to consider
After completing this course, you may be interested in our other e-learning courses such as Health and Safety Essentials and H&S Induction. If you are looking to outsource your assessments to a professional, for peace of mind and to ensure compliance with latest legislation - take a look at our Fire Risk Assessment. Our Business Insurance Valuation will also ensure that your premises are adequately financially protected in the event of fire, flood, crime or other incident.
Not what you’re looking for?
See our full list of online health and safety courses