Fire Risk Assessment
Off the price of this course
Receive a Bespoke on site audit to meet your legal obligations.
Please select the Fire Risk Assessment course to suit your requirements then add it to your basket.
Why should you use our Fire Risk Assessment service?
This is a professional, bespoke onsite survey which will help you protect your residential or commercial property from fire risks and also meet your legal obligations under The Fire Safety Order 2005, which came into effect in October 2006.
Who is this for?
- Businesses who wish to outsource the job of carrying out risk assessment, to demonstrate that adequate fire safety precautions are in place, to one of our fully-trained professionals.
- Businesses who want peace of mind and a cost-effective solution to the obligations of fire safety legislation.
What will be covered?
- We provide a trained and experienced person, as defined by fire safety legislation.
- They will visit your premises and carry out a full fire risk assessment.
- This assessment will consider all specific risks and provide advice on fire precautions.
Add this Fire Risk Assessment service to your basket and checkout. You may also want to consider our Fire Safety Plus course for your staff and managers and our course in Effective Risk Assessment.
You may also be interested in our other professional services and audits: our Business Insurance Valuation - which will ensure that your business is adequately covered against fire, flood and other misfortune, and our Asbestos Audit which will ensure your organisation is complying with current asbestos legislation.
Not what you’re looking for?
See our full list of online health and safety courses