Why should you take this course?
This quick and effective e-learning course will help companies to identify, measure and manage their environmental risks - an issue of growing importance from the point of view of both sustainability and corporate responsibility. If you are looking to achieve the Environmental Management System Standard, ISO14001, this 45-minute course will educate your employees and managers on what businesses can do to lessen their impact on the environment.
Who is it for?
- Newly-appointed managers.
- Staff members at all levels.
- Managers in need of a refresher course.
- Board members wanting a rapid overview of the key issues.
What will be covered?
- An overview of the key environmental issues for businesses - including the use of resources, waste and recycling.
- Climate change - Greenhouse gases, carbon footprints and the impact of deforestation.
- Pollution and waste - How to reduce, re-use, recycle and dispose; Air and water pollution, ozone damage and acid rain.
- Energy - Renewable and non-renewable energy sources and nuclear power.
- Sustainability - Planning journeys; Environmental, social and economic sustainability.
- Tips on how to reduce your own business's carbon footprint will be a key outcome of completing the course.
Simply click on add course to basket, follow the checkout process and we will email you the details on how to access the training course.
Complementary courses you may wish to consider
Not what you’re looking for?
See our full list of online health and safety courses