Effective Risk Assessment
Why should you take this course?
This e-learning course is an introduction to the concept of risk assessment. In a clear and concise way, this course will show employees why risks need to be handled in a methodical way and how risk control can be consistent and effective.
Who is it for?
- Newly-appointed managers.
- Staff members at all levels.
- Managers in need of a refresher course.
What will be covered?
- An explanation of why risks need to be assessed and controlled.
- The theory behind risk control.
- The role of staff knowledge and experience in the risk assessment process.
- Practical real-life examples of risk control.
- Interactive sequences will allow your staff to practice spotting hazards and putting control measures in place.
Simply click on add course to basket, follow the checkout process and we will email you the details on how to access the training course.
Complementary courses you may wish to consider
After completing this course, and acquiring the knowledge to reduce your organisations' risk factors, you may also be interested in our other courses in Fire Risk Assessment, Security Awareness and Health and Safety Essentials.
Not what you’re looking for?
See our full list of online health and safety courses