Diversity & Inclusion
Why should you take this course?
This e-learning course will develop the skills and knowledge of your workforce, and improve customer service, by ensuring that employees understand best practice in equality and diversity in the workplace and meet the obligations of equality legislation. The Equality Act 2010 legally protects people from discrimination in the workplace. It replaces the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, the Race Relations Act 1976 and the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 with one single piece of legislation.
Who is it for?
- Staff members at all levels.
- Everyone who needs to understand and comply with their obligations and responsibilities, at both individual and corporate level, under equality legislation.
- Employees who need to be encouraged to modify their workplace behaviour.
What will be covered?
- An understanding of discrimination, diversity and inclusion.
- Explanations of terminology and legislation.
- Looking at case studies that may arise in a workplace.
- Considering individuals within the workplace who may need adjustments and require flexibility.
- Learning about practical ways in which diversity and inclusion can improve the fair treatment of people at work.
Simply click on add course to basket, follow the checkout process and we will email you the details on how to access the training course.
Complementary courses you may wish to consider
Not what you’re looking for?
See our full list of online health and safety courses